Hi I am Angel, my daddy bought me for Momma for Valentines day 10 years ago. She melted at the site of me. I had a big sister named Haley who died a year ago and i missed her so much that mom and dad got me a baby sister, i took some getting used to her because i didnt want Haley to ever think i could forget her but this one is named bayleigh and so that helps and shes little like me and that also helps. She has taught me some things like enjoying car rides and snuggling and eating at the table together(wait till gramma comes and see this) sis hasnt learned to keep her feet off the table yet so shes got some learning to do...hehe
I tried really hard to take care of my big sister, she had teeth problems and as she got older she could not see well and her legs couldnt hold her up and we just had to let her go, she was very very sick. I will always miss and never forget her and i will watch over and protect my new sister and friend too.
No comments:
Post a Comment